Our Service


Welcome to – your trusted destination for passport document notarization. With a commitment to precision, reliability, and confidentiality, we ensure your essential passport documents are notarized to meet the highest standards. Choose us for a seamless and professional experience tailored to your notarial needs.

For your convenience, please use the link below to connect directly to the U.S. Department of State to access U.S. Passport Applications and Forms:

General Passport Forms

Application For A U.S. Passport (DS-11)

** The government considers any child under 16 a minor

If you are a citizen of the United States and want to apply for a new passport, you must fill out and submit a form called DS-11. It is the official form for the U.S. Passport Application and is offered by the U.S. Department of State. As the name suggests, the Form DS-11 is used by United States citizens to submit an application for a new passport.

While the Form DS 11 is a single form, it can be used as an application form submitted to the Department of State for a variety of purposes, such as:

  • Application form for a first-time passport
  • Application form for the replacement of a stolen, damaged, or lost passport
  • Application form for renewal of passport older than 5 years
  • Application form for renewal of passport of a minor aged 15 or younger

Renewal Application (DS-82)

You should complete this form if you meet our requirements to renew your passport. Keep in mind that children under age 16 cannot renew their passports and must apply using Form DS-11.

Data Corrections, Some Name Changes, and Limited-Validity Passports (DS-5504)

You may be eligible to use this form if you need to change or correct your passport, or you need to replace a passport that was limited to less than 10 years validity (which is the normal validity period for an adult’s passport.)

Forms for Special Situations

Reporting Your Passport Lost or Stolen (DS-64)

You should complete this form if you lost your passport or it has been stolen. To replace a lost or stolen passport, you must apply in person and submit Form DS-11 in addition to Form DS-64.

Statement of Consent for Issuing a Passport to a Child (DS-3053)

You should complete this form if one parent or guardian cannot go with the child to apply in person for the child’s passport. The parent or guardian should submit this special form in addition to their child’s application (DS-11)

Fill out the DS-3053 form carefully. Don’t sign it. You will date and sign it in front of a notary.

Statement of Special Family Circumstances (DS-5525)

You should complete this form if one parent or guardian cannot locate the other parent or guardian. The parent who is applying should submit this special form in addition to their child’s application (DS-11).

Statement You Did Not Receive Your U.S. Passport (DS-86)

You should submit this form only if you did not receive your passport within two weeks of The US Dept of State mailing it. You will call the Call the National Passport Information Center and the customer service representatives will walk you through this form.

Other Services:

Ask your question

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Get In Touch


Hawaii USA

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.